Texas Scholars, National Junior Honor Society, Compass Academy Charter School, & any others not mentioned
Team Good is an opportunity of Jesus House Odessa to help those in need of something we all take for granted... a meal.
Team Good participants are people just like you that donate goods for the well being of others out of the goodness of their hearts. Anyone needing Texas Scholars hours for any school or organization are able to receive them for donating food to the Jesus House Odessa Soup Kitchen. Whether baked yourself or store bought, our guests enjoy a meal anyone would love. Please consider partnering with us to help someone who may need a meal!
1 HOUR GIVEN FOR EACH...
• 2 frosted cakes, any flavor (or 2 cakes & 2 cans of frosting)
• 5 dozen cookies
• 10 pounds of ground beef
• 1 ten-pound bag of boneless skinless chicken breast
• 1 box of 100 hot dogs
• 5 one gallon cans: green beans, corn, mixed veggies, baked beans, ranch style beans, pinto beans, chili, diced
tomatoes, nacho cheese
• 7 family size cans of original Rotel, tomato sauce, cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup
• 5 one-pound bags of elbow macaroni noodles
• 5 large packages of spaghetti noodles
5 Gallons of Whole Milk
10 Dozen Eggs
10 Full size hygiene bags containing travel sizes of
shampoo & conditioner
men's & women's deodorant
toothbrush & toothpaste
comb or brush
travel mosquito repellent